Friday, April 16, 2021

Charlie's new flyer!

Hello friends! It's been awhile since I've updated this blog..haha! 
So, here you go, we made through 2020!! Yay! It was rough but Thank God, we are all ok. 
We endured extra strict stay at home and quarantine orders to be sure we all made it to 2021.  

Both of my boys did virtual learning until March 22, then the both went back to school in person! My husband and I are both vaccinated... so we are hoping for the best! 
We plan on getting the boys vaccinated hopefully when the time comes. 

So, now to the reason of my post today: This fun "Charlie school flyer" that I designed. Every year when Charlie starts a new grade I have provided a flyer to the folks at his school that will be working with him. This year I was LATE because we didn't see staff in person until March. So happy to finally get it done and in the hands of the school. They are getting to know Charlie and my hope is that this flyer will alert them of certain challenges that he experiences and they can work with him accordingly. Also, the can see in photos more about Charlie at home and his family. 

I like to stay in close contact with the staff at school who work with Charlie to constantly try to improve his learning experience. Let me know if you have any questions or how I can help you with your own flyer for your little one with Down's Syndrome or another special need. Until next time! -Diana
 

The flyer below is the flyer I used last year. I like to update it every year ;) 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment